Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- How long should I flood the tray? (flood duration)
- At what level should the nutrients be in the bucket?
- What should the pH of the nutrients be?
- What is a bubbler/DWC?
- How do I start seeds for DWC bubblers?
- What nutrients should I use?/How much nutrient should I use?
- How can I grow a whole garden full of bubblers easily?
- How can I heat my reservoir solution to keep it in the correct range?
- Is there anything better than the standard planters provided with most ebb & flow systems, and How can I modify the system to give maximum yield and root mat growth?
- What kind of pump should I use?/How much air does each bucket need?
- How should I maintain the reservoir, topping off changing solution etc.?
- Where do I set the water level for new clones?
- How can I build my own bubbler?
- How should I go about transplanting the minicube into the rock filled planters?
- How can I get rid of slimy roots?
- What kind of airstone should I use?
- How large should my bucket/container be?
- How high should I set the flood level? (flood depth)
- How can I stop algae from growing in the bucket?
- What is a Megagarden?
- How often should I change the nutrients?
- What kind of airline should I use?
- How are the salt buildups flushed out of the planters in ebb & flow?
- How often should I flood the tray? (flood frequency)
- Can a megagarden be converted to Deep Water Culture (DWC)?